If you’re enthusiastic about your work, apply to one of our openings below.
Have you seen enough to know marketing is way more than ad campaigns? Do you get the similarities and differences between B2B, B2C and Nonprofits? Can you take a campaign concept and run with it to make it your own, execute flawlessly, and deliver the results a business owner wants and needs? If so, Gravity Marketing may be the perfect fit for you!
Assistant Marketing Manager
Description: Gravity Marketing is looking for an ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER who is ready to launch their future with our fast growing company. We are revolutionizing how small and medium-sized companies market themselves!
- Are you a pro at managing dozens of projects at a time without missing a deadline?
- Do you regularly anticipate challenges and stay ahead of the curve?
- Could you write a white paper on just about any topic?
- Can you concept marketing campaigns and work with graphic designers?
- Can you navigate just about any CMS and not be afraid of a little HTML?
- Can you keep the big picture in mind without getting lost in the small details?
- Are you a team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and guide others on your team to success?
- Do you have experience working with executive-level leadership within a small or medium business?
Our position of Assistant Marketing Manager is most similar to being an assistant marketing manager inside a small company. Except we offer the added excitement of working with numerous organizations across a variety of industries. It’s the best of both the agency and client-side worlds!
- 2-10 years of tangible marketing experience and success (we want numbers!)
- A sense of ownership
- A pride in quality, accuracy, and accountability
- Self-starter who always asks, “Why?”
- Experience with online tools such as CRM, email distribution, CMS, and project management
Compensation & Benefits: $30,000 to $60,000
Salary based on experience. Generous benefits package that includes workplace perks.
We’re a fast-growing, exciting company with huge advancement opportunities for the right team members. Plus the coolest work environment in town!
How to Apply:
For additional details, send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject of your email MUST BE: Step 1: Marketing Manager.
What We Offer
Executive-level marketing expertise
A proven process for marketing
How We Help
We take care of our clients’ marketing so they don’t have to. Get the best results with professional services customized for your business’s goals and target market.