As a fellow small business owner I’m struggling to make sense of the crazy impact this pandemic will have on our business, personal, and family health, as well as the economy as a whole moving forward.
Some businesses have already been severely impacted.
To that, I say:
If you or a business you know of has a marketing emergency, our virtual door is open! Our amazing team wants to help if we can, regardless of what we might get paid for it.
Some examples of coronavirus-caused marketing emergencies:
- A brick-and-mortar retailer that needs a quick online store
- A restaurant that wants to collect online payments instead of handling physical cards
- A business that couldn’t figure out how to update their website with crucial information for their customers
- A restaurant that discovered incorrect phone numbers on listings with Yelp, Google Maps, Apple Maps, etc.
- A business that needed a quick boost in traffic through PPC advertising on Google or Facebook, etc.
- A business that hadn’t until now needed to send mass email communications
I often describe our team as expert generalists because there isn’t much we don’t have experience with. If you are suffering from one of the situations above, or just have a marketing question or need advice, we’re happy to have a completely free conversation.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the whole Gravity team – hang in there everyone!